Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Joe Johnston, Please Shut Up....

My heart sank when I heard Captain America would be made into a feature length film.  I stopped reading comics long ago when the liberal writers took over and ruined many storylines and characters, Captain America included.  So putting a truly American hero in the hands of Hollywood? I shudder to think of it.

When I heard that the movie was to be set during WWII, I did breath a little more easily.  I mean, even the liberals can't screw that up right?  Well, according to director Joe Johnston, he's dead set on making sure "Captain America" is ultimately "..not about America.."   What?  Let's save the globalist view for the "what's sure to be a liberal's wet dream" movie "Captain Planet". (which is in the works believe it or not)

Every time Johnston opens his mouth I want less to see this film.  Every interview he gives is greeted with glee from interviewers when he emphasizes that "Captain America" won't, in effect be about the greatness of America.

Now more than ever we need films about what makes this country great, but unfortunately, Hollywood is only concerned with bringing us down in the eyes of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment