Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Rizzoli & Isles" Anti-Military Sentiment


I gave this one a shot because I’m fond of Sasha Alexander from her days on NCIS. (before they jumped on the PC bandwagon due to complaints from Mark Harmon as to the “direction” of the show)

I wasn’t expecting a lot from it.  The preview made it look like some sort of modern Cagney & Lacey.  There was even a quick scene in the commercials of the two of them lying in bed together; so I was thinking this might be some sort of nod to the same sex movement by giving them a show they could rally behind.  But I watched anyway, because like I said, I liked Sasha from NCIS.

I was pleasantly surprised for the first half of the show.  It seemed rather gritty and I was relieved they weren’t “partners” in the modern sense of the word.  In fact, they were even sort of vying for the same man’s attentions. And there wasn’t anything political going on….yet..

But then came the “reveal” as to who the serial copy cat murderer was……..(SPOILER COMING..)
It was revealed to Rizzoli by the FBI agent on the show that the killer was none other than a former special forces soldier who served several tours in service to our country.  The M.O. of the killings matched “war crimes” they were investigating from Afghanistan.  This was not bad enough, in order to really drive home their point that the U.S. military is evil, the main character Rizzoli repeats the tired old liberal mantra “…we teach our best men to kill and are surprised when they do….”  So what are they supposed to teach them, gardening?

That’s the tactic of the progressives and liberals.  They are everywhere in the media.  They CONTROL the media and put their beliefs in the mouths of the “heroes” of tv and film, and they put the beliefs of those they oppose in the mouths of the “villians” of tv and film.

I didn’t watch a second more of the episode.  Didn’t care how it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment